Please Read Prior to Booking a Bus Seat
- All Bus Services are an In & Out Daily Service.
- All Bus Reservations Must Be Pre-Paid with a Credit Card. Call 1.866.769.5464 to Book & Pay for your Seats. This is the best rate available.
- We are collecting all Walk On Customer bus fares at Powder King, or with a Bus Host. When the bus arrives to Powder King, the bus host will meet the bus (if not already on the bus) verify all reservations & pre-payments and walk-on names and collect Walk- On payments. (EXACT CHANGE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED). Please have your cash OUT and READY so you can get off the bus as soon as possible.
- All Passengers...Must Be Ready To Board 10 minutes Prior to Departure Times on All Bus Routes. The Bus Does Not Wait. If You are Late or Simply a No-Show Your Seat or Seats Maybe Sold To Walk-Ons 5 Minutes Prior to the Scheduled Departure Time. No Refunds Given.
- All Seats are Non-Refundable. No Refunds for Missed Trips or No-Shows.
- The Bus Does Not Wait For Late Arrivals. The Bus leave on Time. Always be 15minutes early to claim your seat.
- Over The Holidays Please Book Your Bus Seats Well Inadvance As This Service is Typically Very Busy & Our Phone Lines can be Very Busy.
- If you are not riding the bus home at the end of the day, please notify the PK Mountain Office of your changes.
- Best rates are given to those that Pre-Book 2 or more seat and Pay.
- Unexceptable Behavoir Will Not Be Tolerated. This is a family service.
Bus Passes are Available this Season
Powder King is offering 6 day and 12 day (13th ride free) this Season from all of our departure points!
|Community||6 Day Pre-Paid||12 Day Pre-Paid|
The bus passes are the cheapest way to get to Powder King whether you are riding a single rider or with family and friends!
To purchase your bus pass, please call us at 1-866-769-5464.
Mackenzie Bus will run Thursday March 26 - Sunday March 29, 2015
Grande Prairie Bus
Is Now Finished for the Season. Thank you to all our wonderful riders from the North and Alberta.
This bus is from Grande Prairie with pick-ups in Dawson Creek & Chetwynd. (Address's For Pick Up are Below). The bus leaves Powder King 1/2 hour after the lift closes. This is a same day in & out bus service. To reserve, your seat on the PK Express, call 1-866-769-5464 before 5pm the day before departure.
Grande Prairie: (Departure 6am MST)–$33 each if 2 or more reserve & pre-pay, $44 for one with pre-payment, $50 walk-on. Pick-up location: Stonebridge Hotel, #12102-100 Str. Grande Prairie. Lots of Parking. Hotel Restraunt Opens at 5am for those customers who would like breakfast.
Beaverlodge: (Departure 6:20am MST) - $33 each if 2 or more reserve & pre-pay, $44 for one with pre-payment, $50 walk-on. Bus will only stop if seats are reserved & pre-paid over the phone the day before. Pick up is at the Big Beaver.
Dawson Creek: (6:20am MST) $27.50 each if 2 or more reserve & pre-paid, $38.50 for one with pre-payment, $45 walk-on. Dark Flavour 11612 8th Street for pick-up.
Chetwynd: (7:50am MST ) $22 each if 2 or more reserve & pre-paid, $33 for one with pre-payment, $358.50 walk-on. 7-11 Store for Pick Up.
Prince George Bus
Will Run Thursday March 26 - Sunday March 29, 2015
(Same Day Service Only) Departing Pine Center Mall 6:20am and The Hart Mall 6:40am. When departing from Pine Center, please park near the RBC/Westwood entrance (i.e. along the parking stalls facing Sport Check or in the back of RBC). For the Hart Mall, the bus departs from the area between Save On Foods and the Hart Mall, near the recyling bins (please park between these two buildings).Return Trip Leaving Powder King at Approx 1/2 Hour After Lift Closes. Call 1.866.769.5464 to Reserve with Pre-Payment by 5pm the night before. Pick Up is in the Parking Spots Closest and Facing WestWood.
Cost is: 2 for $44, OR 1 for $33. All walk-ons, including anyone who has not reserved, or reserved late are $38.50 each.